This is why ISB Executive Education has launched its Chief Technology Officer programme for new and aspiring CTOs to learn about developing enterprise strategy.
Business Imperatives for technology strategy
You have successfully cast your vote
The technology strategy should factor in the overall business strategy as well as the challenges and opportunities of the industry in which the organisation operates. The following are some of the business imperatives that can be used to develop strategies:
- Improve operational efficiency: Identify the areas where automation can bring about greater efficiencies
- Enhance customer experience: Focus on identifying and addressing customer pain points by adopting new technological solutions
- Foster innovation: Craft a forward-thinking strategy to promote experimentation
- Build resilience: Factor in risks and build resilience by implementing disaster recovery and business continuity plans
The CTO programme by ISB Executive Education, through action learning projects like Strategic Exercise on IT investment, aims to create the next generation of technology leaders in India.
Enterprise tech ecosystem in India
India’s enterprise technology ecosystem is rapidly evolving, driven by the growth of the digital economy. According to a report by IBEF1, India’s IT and BPM industry is expected to grow to US$ 19.93 billion by 2025.
The following are some of the trends shaping the enterprise tech ecosystem in India:
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence (AI) is transforming businesses across industries. In India, the AI market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.5% between 2021 and 2026. Organisations are adopting AI-based solutions to automate processes, enhance customer experience, and drive innovation.
- Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity threats are increasing in India, and organisations are investing in cybersecurity solutions to protect their data and systems.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) software – used to manage the flow of goods and services from suppliers to customers, including inventory management, order tracking, and logistics.
The Chief Technology Officer Programme by ISB Executive Education covers key modules on cybersecurity management, digitisation of the value chain, and data’s impact on supply chains. It aims to aid CTOs in understanding the implications of these trends, their impact on their organisation and how to leverage this for sustainable growth.
This 24-week programme covers concepts through action learning projects and industry expert sessions on using the cloud more efficiently and productively.
Developing an enterprise technology strategy is critical for organisations looking to remain competitive in today’s digital age. The strategy should align with the overall business goals, focus on improving operational efficiency, enhancing customer experience, fostering innovation, and building resilience.
Delve into what kind of enterprise strategy and structure best suits your company, ensuring optimal division of labour and integration of effort with the CTO programme by ISB Executive Education.
About the Indian School of Business (ISB)
The Indian School of Business (ISB) evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia. ISB is committed to creating business leaders through its innovative programmes, outstanding faculty, and thought leadership. It has gained the unique distinction of receiving accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA), making it the 100th School in the world to achieve the ‘triple crown’ of accreditations from AMBA, EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Accreditation from AMBA represents the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education. ISB Executive Education designs programmes for professionals providing timely learning interventions that help them enhance their capabilities through specific skill sets and progress in their careers, while positively impacting the organisations they operate in. Through innovative programmes, outstanding faculty, and thought leadership, ISB Executive Education is committed to creating future-ready leaders.
ISB Executive Education is collaborating with an online education provider, Emeritus, to offer a portfolio of high-impact online programmes. Working with Emeritus gives ISB Executive Education the advantage of broadening its access beyond their on-campus offerings in a collaborative and engaging format that stays true to the quality of ISB Executive Education. Emeritus’ approach to learning is built on a cohort-based design to maximise peer-to-peer sharing and includes video lectures with world-class faculty and hands-on project-based learning. More than 300,000 students from over 200 countries have benefitted professionally from Emeritus’ programmes.
Disclaimer: This article has been produced on behalf of Erulearning by Times Internet’s Spotlight team.